- Where are my tickets?
- Tickets purchased on-line are e-tickets. It is not necessary to print your tickets. Simply check-in at the box office.
- What time?
- Doors open half an hour before a show begins. Seating is reserved.
- Where is it?
- 1631 W. NORTHWEST HIGHWAY IN GRAPEVINE, unless otherwise specified.
- Are concessions available?
- Popcorn, snacks and beverages are available at most shows.
- Late night shows are BYOB, but we ask that you drink responsibly and we reserve the right to expel anyone who does not abide by that request.
- What's the "Splatter Zone"?
- This is only for certain Late Night Shows. Floor seating and the first 2 rows of chairs are considered "splatter zone" seating. This means you will more than likely be covered in blood. Please don't sit here if you are worried about having bloody clothes or are not by nature a fun person!
Tickets purchased online are subject to a service fee. Tickets are also available at the door. Call 817-421-2825 with any questions.
There are no refunds for unused tickets. Tickets may be exchanged for different performance dates if there is availability. For specific requests, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.